Although the general information can be applied to any situation, this list is largely for those who live in the US. If anyone has any resources for coming out in other countries, we would greatly appreciate it if you sent them our way! Thanks!
Asian Pacific American:
- Coming Out Support for Deaf Queers
- Coming Out Stories for Deaf Queers (videos in ASL, written)
- Deaf Queer Meet-ups
- SafeSpaceNetwork’s List of Resources for Queer People With Disabilities
- Disability/LGBT Resources from UCDavis
- Coming Out Issues
- Family and Coming Out
- Language and Coming Out
- Guía de Recursos Para Salir Del Clóset
- A La Familia: A Conversation About Our Families, the Bible, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity, a bilingual guide for addressing LGBT inclusion in Catholic and Protestant Latino families and congregations.
- Living Openly in Your Place of Worship
- Religion and Coming Out for African-Americans
- Religion and Coming Out for Asian Pacific Americans
- Religion and Coming Out for Latin@s